Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Time of the meeting: 2pm pdt most tuesdays Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings#Meeting_Details Attendees
PTO Matt 9/19-9/20 PTO Anthony: 9/14-9/16
- Whats New in Firefox
- 24beta10 is live - Shipped with a backed out fix for a know topcrasher.
- It was decided that was better than the system crash bug that was caused by the fix.
- Will need testing around Bug 914690 - In Firefox 24 and following, mark all versions of Java as unsafe
- QA load will depend on type of fix that is implemented
- Metro Firefox: Still evaluating shipping in 26 to get a larger audience. Will not ship to release until 27 or beyond.
- Knowledge sharing
- Need a volunteer for QA Staff next month its the 10/2/2013 according to the scedule
- Round Table
- Alex's proposal for Aurora
- QAWANTED discussion -- where are we with this?
- Previous Action Items
- Revisit HW requirements list for new QA lab.
- New Action Items
- Submit Bugzilla requrst to add QAURGENT keyword.
- Discuss if we can have an informal QA activity for the Summit
- Talk to marcia and rest of the desktop team for ideas
- [ashughes] Bugzilla metrics - where did a change land and where was it verified
- [ashuhges] Ask softvision to do an audit of what work they are doing on which branches