Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Time of the meeting: 2pm pdt most tuesdays Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings#Meeting_Details Attendees Matt Anthony Juan Tracy Marc
- PTO Matt 9/19-9/20, 9/23
- PTO Anthony: 9/14-9/16
- Meeting format change.
- Tracy's propsoal for shifting QA focus to earlier in the cycle.
- Response time to verifyme/qawanted
- bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=881072
- Why were some bugs verified until very late in the cycle?
- These were marked "verifyme"
- Were these important? How important? If they were marked verifyme they probably were important.
Previous Action Items
- Revisit HW requirements list for new QA lab.
- "A standard four post rack from APC is 83.86" x 23.63" x 29.41" (H x W x D)
As best I recall you need about 3 foot clearance front and back..."
Submit Bugzilla requrst to add QAURGENT keyword.
- Discuss if we can have an informal QA activity for the Summit
- Talk to marcia and rest of the desktop team for ideas
- Gaby wants to do an Open Session
- [ashughes] Bugzilla metrics - where did a change land and where was it verified
- [ashuhges] Ask softvision to do an audit of what work they are doing on which branches
New Action Items
- Start transition as soon as possible. What it means in the short term:
- Aurora: double duty on bug verifications in the next few weeks
- Automation requriements summary for next week.
- Meet and greet open session in the summit.
- What motivates our QA community and how can we enable them.
- Submit a proposal.