Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Time of the meeting: 2pm pdt most tuesdays Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Desktop_Firefox/StaffMeetings#Meeting_Details Attendees
Anthony, Tracy, Matt, Marc, Juan
- Gaming sessions: Had a gaming test day a couple of weeks ago.
- working with Martin best to determine test plans
- stability - we are focusing on the top crash and major issues we are not covering all of the issues reported though.
- Tracy to work with KiRo to create some sort of turtorial on how to investigate crashes.
- Still waiting on updates to tests for FF25b2 due to intermietent issue with repacks.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=920167** Windows 8.1 nodes on Mozmill CI have been turned off pending updates to 8.1 release.
- A-Team relased mozmill 2.0. Not yet uploaded to the CI infrastructure yet pending additional testing. Should be available sometimes next week. Should resolve a number of issues with the framework and result in faster execution.
- Additional mac minis being deployed with OSX 10.9
- Juan will be WebRTC testing - why some work in chrome and not in firefox.
Notes Previous Action Items
- Start transition as soon as possible. What it means in the short term:
- Aurora: double duty on bug verifications in the next few weeks
- Automation requriements summary for next week.
- Meet and greet open session in the summit.
- What motivates our QA community and how can we enable them.
- Submit a proposal.
New Action Items