QA/QA Companion Design Center
We need some space to brainstorm ways to make the QA Companion a better tool.
- 1 Bug Analysis
- 2 Feature Design Issues
- 3 Shows a news page with content populated from QMO (quality.mozilla.org)
- 4 Provides a Litmus tab to run Litmus testcases
- 5 Bugzilla tab to do some simple bugzilla querying
- 6 Chat - rebundles Chatzilla (an IRC chat add-on). It will launch Chatzilla for you.
- 7 User Experience Design Issues
- 8 Other thoughts?
- 9 How Can I Get Hacking?
We have 37 bugs currently against the QA Companion (QAC).
I went through each of them and gave them a priority. I think that the next version of the QAC will fix P1 and P2 bugs as well as one or two new features.
To that end, I followed the following criteria when distributing priorities:
Feel free to take a look at the bug list and comment in any of the bugs that you feel should have a different priority than the one I picked.
Feature Design Issues
Now let's talk about design. The current application does four basic things:
Shows a news page with content populated from QMO (quality.mozilla.org)
Provides a Litmus tab to run Litmus testcases
Bugzilla tab to do some simple bugzilla querying
Chat - rebundles Chatzilla (an IRC chat add-on). It will launch Chatzilla for you.
What else can it do? What does it not do well that we should improve?
User Experience Design Issues
How Can I Get Hacking?
Ah, so you need the QA/QA_Companion_Hacking_Guide