- 1 Quick Links For You
- 2 Quick Links For Us
- 3 About Us
- 4 Contacting Release Engineering
- 5 Use #releng in IRC or email firstname.lastname@example.org, starting your message with 'URGENT:'. If no response in 15 minutes, then
- 6 Be sure the bug severity is set to "blocker"
- 7 Call one or more of the following people (nagios page preferred if you have access):
- 8 * Chris AtLee Eastern Time
- 9 Contributing
- 10 Team
- 11 Documentation
- 12 Subpages
We ship Firefox to the world!
Release Engineering does this by:
- Developing world-class, scalable, open, secure, and maintainable infrastructure for application builds and tests, on a diverse set of desktop and mobile platforms
- Building fast and reliable pipelines to transform source code into shipped products
Contacting Release Engineering
Our team is located on 3 continents and in 4 time zones. This allows us to provide better service, especially if you contact us using one of the following methods:
- To request a new service, please file a bug
- To ask a general question, ping in #releng on IRC, or email email@example.com
- To request status on an existing request, set the "needinfo" flag in the bug.
Our team works normal business hours for our respective time zones. If you need to escalate an issue that is both urgent and important, use the following methods:
Use #releng in IRC or email firstname.lastname@example.org, starting your message with 'URGENT:'. If no response in 15 minutes, then
Be sure the bug severity is set to "blocker"
Call one or more of the following people (nagios page preferred if you have access):
* Chris AtLee Eastern Time
If you get voice mail, please leave your callback number.
If you are interested in getting involved with Release Engineering, please see our contributing page! We'd love to hear from you.
Mozilla's Release Engineering:
- twitter: @MozRelEng
- blogs: Planet Release Engineering
- calendar: Google Calendar
- mailing list: email@example.com