Releases/Firefox 3.0.13/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.13 is an important and non-normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Smoketets and bug verifications
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens:
- Code freeze:
- QA starts: week of 7/26
- Builds start: 7/30
- QA with builds start: 7/31
- Smoketests: - 2 people
- BFTs: - 2 people
- l10n Testing: - 2 people
- Betatest Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Beta Channel Testing:
- Beta period starts:
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release:
- Smoketests, BFT
- Tyler Downer
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.13 Build 1|
|Updates||Team PASS [betatest]|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed188.8.131.52 keyword with verified184.108.40.206
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.13
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.13
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.13
Target Bugs to Verify
Given the low number of bugs in this release, we are targeting all.
Dependent Bugs to Verify
There are several dependencies. The most important of which is the new NSS tag. See individual bugs for details.