Releases/Firefox 3.0.6/Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.6 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Testing Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens: 12/5
- Code freeze: 1/6 11:59pm
- QA (part 1) starts: January 7
- Builds start: January 19
- QA (part 2) starts: 1/20
- Smoketests: 1/20 - 1/21 - 3 people
- BFTs: 1/22 - 1/23 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 1/26 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: 1/27 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: 1/27
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: 2/3 - 3 people
- Final Release: 2/3
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.6 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify