Monday, 25 June
- "All" tabs UI and rest of the CSP directives UI changed dynamically using "innerHTML" method to change HTML contents
Tuesday, 26 June
- Displayed website defined CSP if present and user specified CSP in the "All" tab UI for currently selected domain
Wednesday, 27 June
- Tested Firefox version Bug: user CSP add-on is not working on FF 13.0 onwards.
- I created WinXP VM with FF 13.0.1 and used FF 12.0 on Linux Mint to test user CSP add-on. It worked correctly.
Thursday, 28 June
- Enforced CSP policy of "*(Every Website)" if neither website nor user specified CSP policy for domain.
Friday, 29 June
- Manual testing of the functionality and features of user CSP add-on.