Support/SUMOdev Meeting Notepad/2009 Q2
- 1.2 open bugs
- Aim to push Thursday dependent on IT and QA
- Q3 goals
- Productize SUMO - Make SUMO a support solution that can be deployed for other software projects
- Launch SUMO powered Fennec Support website
- Improve UX of Support Forum -- see PRD for details: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/ForumUX/PRD
- Implement web-based Live Chat client
- A/B test status
- 1.2 status
- Q3 goals
June 9 2009
- Screencasts status - are we on track to release tonight? [stephend]
- Kampyle survey bug 496967 - can we do this for tonight or hold off? 1.1.1 or 1.2? [all]
- Metrics dashboard - above dates still ok? [paulc]
- Major triage effort this week
- Q3 goals - will discuss next week
- Laura in MV next week
June 2 2009
- 1.1 in QA - questions, issues, problems, status?
- Push next Tuesday.
- A/B test stuff will need to go out with 1.1
- Depending on RC1 timeline we may do 1.0.4 on Thursday - release management only required, no code changes (just adding patches to 1.0.3).
- 1.2 - metrics dashboard demo [paulc]
May 26 2009
- Status of 1.1 [laura, all]
- In patch review - try to post patches before freeze day
- Merge 1.1 and 1.1.1 releases - propose freeze Thur, push Tue
- A/B tests status [paulc, djst]
- Metrics dashboard status [Cww, paulc]
May 19 2009
- Congrats on 1.0.2 :)
- Postmortem this week sometime
- Where are we with screencasts?
- Metrics status (need meeting - tomorrow?)
- A/B tests status
May 12 2009
- Enabling new search today!!!!!11!!eleven
- Screencast status
- Can we still freeze tonight - not quite ready, freeze Thursday.
- 1.1 bug review - should be ok.
- Start Page Optimization A/B test
- prod files sent to paulc (preview), too big to add to bug
- Let's figure out timeline
- Metrics dashboard status
May 5 2009
- 1.0.2 - can we freeze today?
- Screencasts status- ecooper out of town until Thur but on track.
- Metrics - discussion of task allocation between SUMO team and metrics team
April 21 2009
- Still quite a few search bugs (stephend)
- Non-search 1.0.2 bugs still open
April 14 2009
- 1.0.2 seems to have stretched (48 bugs!?!)
- QA need more time? Push April 21?
- Unprioritized unpatched bugs need to push out
- status of
- Screencasts status
- Metrics Dashboard status
April 7 2009
- 1.0.1 status
- Dates for next releases
- Plan for search - bugs in 1.0.2? Do we need more functional testing?