Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Taking notes on Etherpad at https://thunderbird.etherpad.mozilla.org/status-meeting-minute-taking
- We have a calendar at https://firstname.lastname@example.org/Thunderbird%20Schedules to have meetings coming up.
Action items from last meetings
- TB 24
- We need it to be stable.
- Please be testing it as soon as it hits beta (might be start of next week, need to co-ordinate with releng)
- Flag bugs as tracking-thunderbird24 as per the earlier post on tb-planning
- Please help fix the bugs we're tracking:
- Actively Tracking: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=ALL%20cf_tracking_thunderbird24%3A%2B%20-cf_status_thunderbird24%3Afixed&order=Last%20Changed&list_id=7506276
- Nominations: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?f1=cf_tracking_thunderbird24&o1=equals&v1=%3F&order=Bug%20Number&list_id=7506275
- The tree is orange. CrazyVery orange.
- Standard8 co-ordinating with releng about the necessary upgrades, no ETA yet
- We got Linux & Mac Z green! :-)
- Expect there will be a lot less xpcshell failures after the most recent landing, maybe managable for starring failures
- Thanks to jcranmer for helping fix a lot of the warnings and failures
- Now we have a shorter list of failures, starting to open the tree up a bit more for landings
- Still need help in fixing remaining issues
- especially those now seen on TB 24
- Keep an eye on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=896738&hide_resolved=1 for active issues
- Standard8 will be focussing on TB 24 things only for the next 6 weeks.
- If you want trunk open, you'll need to help keep it green! (or at least a lesser shade of orange ;-) )
- Fixed another followup issue for bug 876089 (sandboxed module in Mozmill tests)
- De-bitrotted and cleaned up the patch for bug 61491 (autocomplete newsgroup names) and requested reviews (Compose, ui-review, Seamonkey > Mailnews > Composition)
- Apologies for not beeing at meeting - spent last two days flat-out debugging the remaining unit test issues, and getting releases out.
- Got the releases shipped
- Did the merges
- Fixed a number of issues on trunk
- Next targets:
- Anything for TB 24 & getting that stable & shipping. Will probably push out reviews to others for things that don't fall in this category.
- Get a TB24 beta shipped
- My review queue has piled up again - sorry about that, haven't had too many free evenings. Hopefully I'll get some time this week. ping me for urgent things, but otherwise expect some latency.
- Jon Demelo has got a draft of the initial read function for CardDAV up - needs a bit of refinement, but we're getting close to a component that we can test against actual CardDAV servers, so that's pretty exciting.
- no update but I will be testing Beta! go TB 24 go!