Where I'm putting stuff:
- Things that are generally useful: just throw them into their appropriate place on the wiki, of course. Then agonize over whether they should be on MDC instead.
- Rough stuff that nevertheless may contain information useful to others: use a "sfink/" prefix, so that they show up in searches but are clearly associated with a user (me) and not taken too seriously.
- Notes for myself that are unlikely to be useful to anyone else: use the "User" namespace, specifically the prefix "User:sfink/" to prevent it from showing up in a search unless someone specifically asks to see user pages.
From newest to oldest, roughly.
Generally useful, maybe:
- Benchmarking advice
- Measuring GC performance
- Managing GC-visible resources - best name I came up with, and I don't like it
- sfink/Moving GC
- sfink/Static Rooting Analysis
- sfink/Draft - GC Pointer Handling
- sfink/JS Stack Walking
- sfink/Memory Ideas
- Multiple Project Repositories
- Using SlowCalls
- Using XPerf
- sfink/Contexts and Compartments
- sfink/Thought Experiment - One Minute Builds - shouldn't really have a sfink/ prefix, but I couldn't think of a good title
- mrgiggles - IRC bot
Generally useless, probably:
- sfink/JS Profiling-Related APIs - attempting to make some sense of the various probes/hooks/engines
- sfink/Performance Thoughts - disorganized notes on performance
- User:sfink/Working On - obsolete-on-arrival page listing what I'm working on
- sfink/Laptop Setup - notes on configuring my laptop with Fedora Linux
- sfink/Building Mozilla - notes on compiling the tree
- Performance:Home Page
- sfink/Useful Notes - Stuff gathered from email, web, etc. that could be useful to others as well