Hello, I see you created the page L10n:Simple locale names, is that official policy?
I'm starting translating to Walloon language and would like to know if I should use "wa" or "wa-BE"
Thanks Srtxg 13:34, 7 September 2007 (PDT)
- Yes, the locale naming document can be considered official policy.
- --KaiRo 08:55, 10 September 2007 (PDT)
help in sa.wikipedia
Hi I am from sa.wikipedia. I am a editor of that project. From some months there are some problem we facing. I hope in that you will help me.
- Language written style changed by the wikimedian admin.
- After that change we have problem in writing. ex. ऎ ॆ later we were right by E । but now we writing with e । ए े later we were right by e । but now we writing with E । ऒ ॊ later we were right by o था । but now we writing with O । ओ ो later we were right by o । but now we writing with O ।
This problem may be small front of you. For us it is the main problem to manage wikipedia. because every new users are doing same mistake all the time. and we have to remove that or rename that in same time. Some users are writing so many pages and in all they made this only mistake. so how long we have to follow the new users and before we know they write so much then who will correct that?
If you have so many works and some important works only you are doing so please please do this work first. because daily a new user doing same mistake. Thank you...
you can talk with me on this
- Sorry, I have nothing to do with Wikipedia, this is MozillaWiki here. --KaiRo (talk) 05:04, 5 May 2014 (PDT)
Here are two uncategorized files that appear to have nothing to do with this wiki:
They were uploaded by Nicolett3113, apparently with no intention of contributing anything topical or useful to this wiki and can probably be safely deleted.
Also, does this wiki have any kind of template or formal procedure in place for notifying administrators of material that should be deleted, other than finding an administrator's Talk page and leaving a note? —Andrew8192 (talk) 16:00, 12 May 2014 (PDT)