- 1:00pm PDT (20:00 GMT)
- Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
- 866-432-7917 (US)
- 334-309-0297 (INTL)
- join irc.mozilla.org #staffmeeting for attendance taking
- 1 In Attendance
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Development Updates
- 4 IT Updates
- 5 Marketing Updates
- 6 Foundation Updates
- 7 Roundtable
- 8 Other Business
- 9 Development Updates
- 10 IT Updates
- 11 Marketing Updates
- 12 Foundation Updates
- 13 Roundtable
- 14 Other Business
preed, robert, mitchell, schrep, stuart, jonas, vlad, karen, asa, davel, timr, pkim, jay, mscott, matthew, aravind, justin, dougt, sherman, jst, basil, marcia, rob, mrbkap, peter, brendan, jlilly, choffman, enn, mconnor, bienvenu, coop, justdave, beltzner, bsmedberg, dria, graydon, sheppy, bc, tor, shaver, hecker, rhelmer, dveditz, timr, baz, polvi, josh, dietrich, rob_strong
- Respun for bug 331943 - PAC scripts issue.
- 1.7.13 - QA is smoke testing - done today
- 1.0.8 - QA done smoke testing - pass
- Now on to L10n builds for FFx and for TBird as needed. Only 2 locales are currently planned for TBird 1.0.8 based on Locale owner interest.
- We have not yet tested TBird 1.0.8 at all!! Due to respins, etc.
- We are going to release with the PPC MacOS build as the primary download/update. Moving the MacOS Universal Binaries to RC/Beta release. We needt o get more community testing and work out issues with build and update.
- PPC builds are already tested
- Next step is L10n builds.
- Need to finish TBird bug fix verifications
- Schedule has been published.
- Will be opening the gate for 126.96.36.199 check-ins today!!
- Communications will be going out to m.d.planning and DevNews
- Finished triaging all Blocker Nominations and Blocker approvals. First time we have finished these this early for 1.5.0.x!!
- All information updated here
- Planning Docs reviewed as group last Tues
- any new requirements or changes to existing requirements should be reviewed with the project team at a weekly status meeting
- Planning begun for A2
- Thunderbird 2 planning document is available here
- Finished an l10n review of the Thunderbird 2 work with Axel while he was in town last week.
- Linux to go cairo this week (today, if I can manage it, tomorrow otherwise) (vlad)
- Google groups open to posting
- Firewall upgrade - hardware failure, will re-attempt this week
- New firefoxflicks site up - Asa is testing
- DNS cutover - next few weeks (DynDNS)
- Addons2 - deployed, Mike found code issues and is fixing - should go live this week
- Firefox Flicks
- Crossed the 100 Firefox Flicks 30 second ad submissions milestone today.
- 4 Flicks screened at Vail last week; audience enjoyed the videos, lots of excitement including marketing/advertising types who were intrigued in user-generated advertising.
- Video viewing and sharing site planned for this week.
- 11 days left for contest entries.
- shifting public facing aspects to be more about video sharing and less about the contest in preparation for the change in emphasis of the site
- relicensing process is complete; all code in the Mozilla source repository making up Firefox, Seamonkey, and Camino is available under your choice of MPL, LGPL, or GPL. See gerv's blog post about the relicensing
- made a $10k BSD project for openBSD
- Welcome to Eric Shepherd ("sheppy" on IRC and email). He's a technical writer who's joined the Mozilla Developer Center team and the Products organization!
- nothing raised