- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
- Jean-Yves Perrier, Florian Scholz, Sebastian Perez Vasseur, and David Bruant for their excellent work during our first Doc Sprint. See this Hacks post for details on what we got done. Special salute to Paul Rouget for helping us out!
- Matt Caulder, Pravin Prakash, and Kevin Pelletier for each helping out dozens of Firefox users on Twitter last week as part of the Army of Awesome!
Monday, 18 October
Tuesday, 19 October
Wednesday, 20 October
Thursday, 21 October
- Website task force meeting at 10 pacific
Friday, 22 October
Product Status Updates
- Code freeze for Beta 7 marches on!
- There are 18 blockers left which we hope to close out in the next couple of days
- b7 blockers should be landed both on the relbranch and the default branch
Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
- Firefox 3.6.11 and 3.5.14 will be released tomorrow afternoon PDT
- If you know a reason why we should not release please email email@example.com
- Currently accepting nominations and approving patches for 3.6.12 and 3.5.15
- Schedule for 3.6.12 and 3.5.15 will be released within the week
- Fennec beta 2 code freeze is tomorrow night. Please land patches and finish reviews ASAP.
- Thunderbird 3.1.5 pushed to beta test channel
- Ongoing account provisioning work
- Composing messages in trunk nightlies currently unusable; bug 604493 is tracking the bustage.
- Beta version of Universal Subtitles just launched
- Launching a campaign to subtitle 10,000 videos and raise $25K by Jan 1
- Check it out & make a donation at universalsubtitles.org
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires