- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
- philor and jag for diagnosing and fixing the ridiculously slow Tinderbox tree admin page.
- Aleksej, Anders, lcamacho, and our own Henrik Skupin for making the Mozmill Crowd Testing testday a success
- GeorgeF(George Fiotakis), Greek web localizer and community superstar, for being very helpful in the L10n field in the last week. He's currently the only one who created localized screenshots for Linux and Mac for Firefox 4 features page on mozilla-europe.org. Also, he's been pretty active in the mailing-lists discussion on how to get more people involved. - Milos(email@example.com).
Monday, 28 March
Tuesday, 29 March
Firefox Mobile Official Launch Day!!! Huzzah! Watch it live starting at 7:45 a.m. PDT on Air Mozilla. Please post questions to the launch team in #airmozilla on irc.mozilla.org or directly to @firefox with the hashtag #airmoz.
Wednesday, 30 March
Thursday, 31 March
Friday, 1 April
- MDN doc sprint today and 2 April. (No joke!)
Product Status Updates
- Development is already happening, with an anticipated merge to the experimental branch the week of April 13
- We shipped it!
- I think maybe next week we'll combine this into the Firefox 3.6 section below!
- There will be a point release...watch dev-planning in the next couple days for specifics
Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
- Code freeze was last week...still have to many open blockers
- We will be pushing the schedule back a week to try to get more blockers in...watch dev-planning for specifics
- Current branch plan:
- Miramar currently building from comm-central trunk with mozilla-2.0
- no pure trunk nightlies in order to keep testing focused on Miramar
- Working on getting OpenSearch and GetAnAccount bundled with a Tb build for testing by a broader audience in preparation for Miramar
- (No voice update this week)
- Please welcome Michelle Thorne, new Events team lead
- Lots of Drumbeat events last week. Blog posts on Drumbeat Beijing, Hackasaurus hack jams in New York, plus Buttercamp NYC
- Sneak peek at some recent Popcorn / Butter demos here:
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires