- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
Monday, 9 May
Tuesday, 10 May
"Of Browsers and Robots"
Daniel Casner from Anybots on in-browser controls and telepresence robots.
12:30PM in Ten Forward
Wednesday, 11 May
Community Marketing Call: 10 a.m. PDT/17:00 UTC/19:00 CET. In-progress agenda and dial-in info here.
Thursday, 12 May
Friday, 13 May
- [QA] Firefox Aurora bugday: details
Product Status Updates
Firefox 5 & 6
- Merge from mozilla-aurora to mozilla-beta still planned for May 17 (next week!)
- Beta meetings are already happening, Mondays at 2pm. See dev.planning for details.
- Migration of beta users from old FF4 betas has begun - progress updates next week (or at the Wednesday, 11am product call)
- Merge from mozilla-central to mozilla-aurora still planned for May 24 (2 weeks!)
- New blog for tracking updates to the channels process: blog.mozilla.com/channels
- Having a community run litmus testing Event next week in order to make sure that nothing is regressing. Details on how you might help are in this email.
- String freeze for Miramar at end of day tomorrow
- Comm-central will branch for Miramar at the same time
Older Branch Work
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Product Marketing Manager||Laura Mesa||Coming Mark Up Campaign||N/A
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires