- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 Friends of the Tree
- 2 Upcoming Events
- 3 Product Status Updates
- 4 Speakers
- 5 Status Updates By Team
- 5.1 Firefox
- 5.2 Platform
- 5.3 Messaging
- 5.4 Mobile
- 5.5 IT
- 5.6 Release Engineering
- 5.7 QA
- 5.8 Automation & Tools
- 5.9 Security
- 5.10 Engagement
- 5.11 Support
- 5.12 Metrics
- 5.13 Evangelism
- 5.14 Labs
- 5.15 Developer Tools
- 5.16 Add-ons
- 5.17 Webdev
- 5.18 L10n
- 5.19 People Team
- 6 Introducing New Hires
- 7 Introducing A New Intern
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Monday, 25 July
Tuesday, 26 July
Brownbag, Tuesday, 26 July, 12:00 noon, 10-Forward (also on Air Mozilla)
The Belay project is co-designing user experience and system architecture to enable simple and secure interaction between components on the web and in the browser. Mark Lentcnzer, the Belay tech lead, will present their goals and demonstrate their secure web-app execution environment.
Wednesday, 27 July
Thursday, 28 July
- Websites Taskforce meeting -- a forum for discussing ways to improve Mozilla's web universe.
Friday, 29 July
Product Status Updates
Firefox Future (6, 7, 8)
- Reminder: The next migration day (and hence target for the next Firefox release) is August 16th (3 weeks!)
- Reminder: Final beta / RC build is building next week
- Remember, we need to frontload some beta work to hit final release dates
- Reminder: We have a new release ready every 6 weeks, and I blogged about it.
- Reminder: Aurora meetings are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm PDT, Beta meetings Mondays at 2pm PDT
- Announcements go to dev.planning
Firefox Current (3.6, 5.0)
- Reminder: Non-blocking bug code freeze for 3.6.20 is today, 2011-07-25
- Reminder: Blocking bug code freeze is one week from today, 2011-08-01
- We hope to have builds available on 2011-08-02
- Reminder: Full schedule is on the wiki
If you are assigned a bug for 3.6.20, please get it in now.
- Thunderbird 6.0 Beta 1 was released last week. Please give it a try.
- Hackasaurus Summer Sprint. Atul and other members of Hackasaurus team are in Toronto for work sprint to ship Hackasaurus Beta in September.
- Looking for your feedback on new Hackasaurus Roadmap. (Got some great feedback from Pascal Finette, Dan Mosedale and special guest star Mike Beltzner this morning.)
- Please add your feedback here. How can we make it clearer? Easier for developers to contribute?
- Prepping "Hack This Game" design challenge for Hackasaurus HTML5 games. Join Tuesday's Hackasaurus community call to get invovled.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Boot To Gecko||Chris Jones||Boot to Gecko aims to create a complete, standalone operating system for the open web.||(no slides)
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires
Introducing A New Intern