- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Peter Bengtsson for adding the awesome new full-text search bar to Air Mozilla. This a quantum improvement to discoverability on AirMo.
Sheeri Cabral, Selena Deckelmann, Brandon Johnson, Brandon Burton and the team who made the search bar possible by putting the AirMo website up on stilts and sliding a whole new database engine under it... all with only minutes of downtime!
Also, a belated thanks to Sheeri Cabral (DBA), Brandon Burton (WebOps), Dave Lawrence (Bugzilla Developer), and Adrian Fernandez (SRE) for a pretty smooth and successful Bugzilla maintenance on October 12th
Monday, 21 October
Tuesday, 22 October
Wednesday, 23 October
- MAKER PARTY: Toronto, Canada: Remix the City - Bathurst St workshop for the youth is a photo-walk brought up to date with a new generation of mobile devices, which have the power to enable the youth to capture and tell the stories that matter to them using their favourite language: short online video clips. This new learning experience designed by the team at FabSpaces is also a much needed lecture on the perils of producing video in a hyper-connected world, masked as a super slick mobile application that serves as a portal to a community of engaged kids avidly uncovering the most interesting aspects of their cities.
Thursday, 24 October
Friday, 25 October
Saturday, 26 October
- MAKER PARTY: Goa, Inda: Webmaker Party Goa will offer sessions to students at National Institute of Technology Goa on Mozilla technologies and Webmaker tools.
- MAKER PARTY: Kerala, Inda: Mozilla to School Introducing the new Mozilla technologies such as firefox OS, and Development... One Day Training For HTML 5 Development . Students studying in Class 8 and Higher, Who Has aspirational talend in Web Designing.
Sunday, 27 October
Tuesday, October 29, Noon PST Moz SF + AirMozilla Sneak Preview of WebFWD Graduation Pitches Team details at http://webfwd.org/portfolio
Wednesday, October 30, 6pm PST (6:30pm AirMozilla) Moz SF + AirMozilla WebFWD Graduation Day (Evening) The Show is On! Details at http://webfwdivgraduation.eventbrite.com
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)
- Next week is release week!
- That will be the last ESR17 update, too
- Aurora 26 is kind of awesome:
- Click to play plugins
- Multi-provider SocialAPI
- pwmgr now handles script-generated fields
- Windows users can now update without admin rights
- gstreamer backending for h.264 on linux
Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)
- Doing some "Mozilla on Android" talks this week in London.
- Overhaul of the favicon system landed, yielding better quality appearance and support for more types of favicon formats.
- Support for using Java IDEs has been landing and the final bits should be landing soon
- This should not only make it easier for Mozilla developers to hack on Firefox for Android, but also get new contributors on-ramped more quickly.
- Will tie in nicely with the new JUnit testing framework which should also get enabled soon
- Core support for tab streaming for WebRTC landed. More UI work is needed to expose it properly.
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: No Audio
- We have 4 releases going on in various phases of their lifecycle.
- 1.2 is priority #1 - in stabilization period
- 1.3 feature set mostly locked, and getting underway.
- Product is working on longer term Roadmap
- Initial planning & development on Haida, a set of features landing over 1.3 - 1.5.
60 Seconds with IT
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- Upcoming SCL3 maintenance
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Michaela Thayer||Digital Strategist||Summit 2013 Social Media Results||My Home in the DC Metro Area||Yes||N/A -- will share the slides via my Vidyo
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians!
Introducing New Hires