- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- All the Mozillians who helped host & spoke at the Mozilla Girl Geek dinner. It was a great success! Video: https://air.mozilla.org/mozilla-girl-geek-dinner/ Photos: https://plus.google.com/photos/117791572332002155814/albums/5954423413503101217
- Special thanks to Mitchell, Emily, Sunny, Didem, Margaret, Larissa, Mary, and Michelle for speaking as well at to all those who did demos of various Mozilla technology to the attendees.
Monday, 09 December
Tuesday, 10 December
- from 9am, all day, MTV 10-fwd and Air Mozilla: Apps Quarterly review by the Marketplace and Apps group. Agenda
- 1300 PST : Security Champions - Vidyo #624 & #Security
Wednesday, 11 December
- 11am, MTV 10-Forward and Air Mozilla: The Offline Initiative (for offline-capable web apps) brownbag
- What's hard about making web apps offline-capable?
- What are we doing to make it easier today?
- ... and in the future?
If you want to learn more, join our brownbag on Wednesday and/or read the Offline Initiative strategy!
Thursday, 12 December
- 1000 PST: SecReview - Firefox Account + Sync
Friday, 13 December
- 12 noon: Community Building in 2014 brown bag in SF Commons and Air Mozilla
Saturday, 14 December
Sunday, 15 December
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox Desktop & Mobile
Speaker Location: SF (johnath)
- Release/merge week!
- Australis stays on central, aurora merge is happening from the holly branch
- Sassy new android about:home design is shipping in FF26
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: Armen (Vidyo)
- We want to disable Desktop nightly builds and Windows 7 testing for mozilla-b2g18 and mozilla-b2g18-v1.1.0hd
- NOTE: This is not about mozilla-b2g26
- These branches are only taking security fixes
- If you have any concerns please raise it up on dev.b2g
- Killing ESR17 and Thunderbird-ESR17
- No more Firefox and Thunderbird ESR17 releases
- Disabling builds/tests on tbpl
- Updates to ESR24 will be available
Non-verbal. Lightning presentation to follow below.
- Hour of Code is this week! As part of Computer Science Education Week, Webmaker is joining with other education and technology partners around the world.
- People everywhere will get together for a one-hour introduction to computer science -- to demystify "code" and show that anyone can learn the basics to be a maker, creator and innovator.
- Webmaker has projects, teaching guides, and ways to get involved here.
- Stay tuned for more in a lightning presentation from Lainie DeCoursy.
- Also check out Dave Humphrey's fantastic blog post on his daughter's first Git Hub pull request: Hour of Code Spawns Hours of Coding
- And this blog post by Tanha Islam, Student ambassador & WoMoz in Bangladesh about her experience with Thimble for Hour of Code
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- Date: Friday, Dec 13
- Time: 12:00 noon pacific / 20:00 UTC
- Location: SF Commons area and Air Mozilla
This will be the last day of the Community Builders work week to plan for 2014 and we want to share what we’re working on. Learn about resources that we'll be putting in place to help you increase participation on your team.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires
Introducing New Interns
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
Mozilla Thunderclap: Goal: 250 participants in Mozilla's Year-End Fundraising Thunderclap. We are at 80% of our goal! Join in: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/7090-donate-a-status-to-mozilla
Automation & Tools
Want some help getting the word out on @Mozilla about an event, project update or really cool blog post you've written? Add your links and some details here on the pad, or write to us at email@example.com
Add your links here: