- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 4.1.1 Firefox
- 4.1.2 Platform
- 4.1.3 Cloud Services
- 4.1.4 Messaging
- 4.1.5 Mobile
- 4.1.6 IT
- 4.1.7 Release Engineering
- 4.1.8 QA
- 4.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 4.1.10 Security
- 4.1.11 Engagement
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Congratulations to Lukas Blakk for a wonderful Open Source Bridge keynote about Project Ascend. The Community Building Team also awards Lukas a Community Building Superstar Badge!
- Huge thanks to Mozilla Mexico for their awesome work at Campus Party in Guadalajara, MX this weekend
Monday, 30 June
- Marketplace community meeting: 2pm Pacific - bi-weekly community check-in for staff and volunteers. This week will focus on discussing Marketplace Day that took place last Thursday - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings
Tuesday, 01 July
Canada Day! Woo!
- 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern / 5PM UTC - Webdev Extravaganza
- An open meeting for anyone interested in web development at Mozilla.
- webdev Vidyo room, will stream on airmo (see wiki page for details / dial-in info)
Wednesday, 02 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup, 18:30-19:30 (with quiet writing hour from 17:30-18:30 beforehand)
- Chicago, Portland, and Mozilla San Francisco!
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy?
If so (or you want to!), come on by and join a gathering of people with like-minded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
Thursday, 03 July
- 5PM UTC / 1PM EST / 10 AM PST - Security Open Mic
- An open meeting to chat anything security related with the Mozilla Security team.
- Vidyo: SecReview Room // Dial-in Info (phone): - US/INTL: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 then extension 92 - Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 92 - Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369 - Conference num 95294
Friday, 04 July
Saturday, 05 July
Sunday, 06 July
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- New tab improvements
Speaker Location: remote (mfinkle)
- Turning off 2.2 tests soon
- Some tests still don't run on 2.3, so we're going to loose 2.x test coverage for those. Beware and hand test relevant bits.
- Partly to improve our test infra
- Partly to begin EOL on Froyo
- UI Telemetry
- Check out the basic UI Telemetry dashboard
- We are moving into the interpretation phase and should be filing bugs for any actionable issues we discover
- Firefox Search
- Currently working on getting the foundation in place to land in m-c.
- Project page has more details
- Firefox crashes on startup in the Android L Preview
- Known; Bug filed
- Flame Programs - Asa Dotzler, Mountain View
- Foxtrot (panel of Flame users who agree to help test and give directed feedback to the Product, UX, and QA teams) applications did not open last week as announced. We are working on the application form this week. Will announce as soon as its live.
- Flame retail site is live again. Phones arrive from manufacturer to retail for distribution on July 10. Shipping is 3-7 business days. So, first retail Flames will land on our community in approximately 2 weeks.
- If you've already got a Flame (from the pre-retail batch of 2000) and you are planning on sticking with the release channel and getting OTA updates, you'll need to flash a new Firefox OS v1.3 (build 122) If you're an employee, you can get this build today (see Asa) and if you're a volunteer, we'll have that build posted at our partner's ASAP.
- It has been determined that we will not push 1.4 to the Flame. The first major OTA update for Flame will take users from Firefox OS 1.3 to Firefox OS 2.0.
- More details at our new wiki > https://wiki.mozilla.org/FirefoxOS/Flame# and hang out in IRC at #flame
Speaker Location: (Nonverbal)
- We have 200 partners signed up for Maker Party, and 1000 event hosts. http://party.webmaker.org
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires