- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 2 https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=141192919273962&set=vb.22893372268
- 3 http://jwsolution.net/index.php/demo
- 4 Roundtable
- 5 Welcome!
- 6 <meta>
- 6.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 6.1.1 Firefox
- 6.1.2 Platform
- 6.1.3 Cloud Services
- 6.1.4 Messaging
- 6.1.5 Mobile
- 6.1.6 IT
- 6.1.7 Release Engineering
- 6.1.8 QA
- 6.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 6.1.10 Security
- 6.1.11 Engagement
- 6.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to Niccolò Cantù, Marketplace contributor of the month for December. Niccolò began contributing in March 2014, and has since published seven apps on Marketplace, written a chapter for the FirefoxOS Quick Guide in Italian, and reported many bugs.
- Rachel Hathaway landed her first patch on Marketplace after braving a mountain of feedback (68 review comments). Thanks Rachel!
Monday, 12 January
- Mozilla Contributor Meetup
- this event will be in #contributors on IRC
- An event were we'll discuss about contributing to Mozilla. The intention is to make it bi-monthly
- From 14:00 PST to 15:00 PST
- from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM Uk time
Tuesday, 13 January
- The Marketplace community meeting is back for the new year! Join us tomorrow at 10am Pacific: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings. We'll talk about add-on signing, the new get involved page for Marketplace, and much more.
Wednesday, 14 January
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup
- San Francisco (@MozSF 1st floor), Chicago, and Portland.
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 15 January
- SuMo Day *
- A day for all contributors to help on SuMo to respond to questions **
- ThinkFWD – What's the Hold Up? Accelerating Opportunity for Women in Tech
- RSVP if you'll attend locally (SF): http://www.fwd.us/field_011515_sfthinkfwd
Friday, 16 January
- Browser-Based Virtual Reality in HTML5 from 5pm-9pm at Google, San Francisco
- Josh Carpenter speaking
- It's VR time! Let's kick off 2015 with a super exciting event featuring 5 expert talks about browser-based virtual reality at SFHTML5. After that, head over to the VR world tour kick-off event at The Metreon!
- Webdev Beer and Tell at 2PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo room (and streaming on AirMo)
- Open to the public!
- Monthly get-together where webdevs across the community show off their side projects.
Saturday, 17 January
- Mozilla Hispano Work Day in Madrid
- Mozilla Hispano contributors living in Spain will meet in Madrid for a get together, discuss and advance on the plans for the community in Spain
Sunday, 18 January
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Hello Intro Video (Arcadio in SF -- load video please)
- Growth themes for Q1 (cmore in MTV -- load slides please)
Speaker Location: Rick Fant
- We're back from a great week at CES. Panasonic's new 4K TVs will run Firefox OS under the hood.
- http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/05/panasonic-4k-tvs-with-firefox-os/ and lots more press
- Release version 2.2 is underway- Feature Landing is Feb 23, 2015. For more dates, see: https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar#B2G_Scheduling
- See https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Roadmap#2.2_Focus_Features for 2.2 features
Speaker Location: San Francisco (mbx)
Shumway Update: Flash video continues to cause problems in Firefox. Over the next few weeks we'll start enabling Shumway in the Beta channel for some popular video players.
Recorded Demo: http://areweflashyet.com/tmp/oop/shumway.mp4
- To install the Shumway add-on, go to http://www.areweflashyet.com/ and click "Install the latest Shumway extension".
Please help us test and provide feedback at https://github.com/mozilla/shumway
Speaker: Andrew Sliwinski Location: PDX
- Major updates launched last week to Webmaker.org focused on improving the visitor to user registration conversion rate.
- Next up:
- On-boarding - Get new users making & learning right away
- Marketing - Privacy day campaign
- Mobile - Field testing in India
Speaker Location: Vidyo (miketaylr)
RSVP and Call for Speakers form for Web Compatibility Summit now available. If talking about making broken things less broken is your thing, come join us on February 17th in Mountain View.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires