- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
arai has been a very helpful force of nature in #introduction recently; lots of new contributors are receiving excellent care!
Monday, 23 February
- SINFO The 22nd annual edition will take place from 23 to 28 February 2015 at the Alameda Campus of Instituto Superior Técnico, in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal. It is nowadays one the biggest tech events in Portugal and the biggest student-only organized event in Europe.
- Filipe João attending
Tuesday, 24 February
Wednesday, 25 February
- IntegratED is a three-day teaching and learning conference focused on technology integration strategies happening February 25 - 27, 2015, in Portland.
- Benjamin Kerensa attending
- We will be having a SuMo Mobile meeting this will be on Air Mozilla also (please note only accessible to Mozillians and staff)
- Watch mconley hack on Firefox bugs live! Unplanned, unscripted, uncensored, but hopefully not uninteresting. Episode 3 of The Joy of Coding airs this Wednesday at 1PM Eastern time on Air Mozilla.
Homebrew Website Club Meetup Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@MozSF 1st floor), Chicago, and Portland.
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 26 February
OWASP New Zealand Day conference is a one-day conference dedicated to application security, with an emphasis on secure architecture and development techniques to help Kiwi developers build more secure applications held at the University of Auckland on Friday February 27th, 2015.
- Francois Marier attending
Friday, 27 February
Saturday, 28 February
Sunday, 01 March
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Shameless abuse of this bully pulpit
- Superfish & family
Speaker Location: remote (mfinkle)
- Reading View and List work continues
- Introduced about:passwords in Nightly
- Sending Tab to Device improvements
- Added voice search to Nightly
- Preparing to land Tab Queue
- Following @FenneciOS for updates
- Checkpoint last week in SF
- A lot of the basic browser functionality is in place
- Dogfooding program started
Speaker Location: San Francisco (Pete Scanlon for Chris Lee).
MWC update www.firefoxos.com/mwc
Speaker Location: Luke Wagner, remote
- asm.js / Microsoft update: Microsoft announced work is underway to add asm.js optimizations to IE.
Sean Bohan (NYC)
- Content Services is hiring!
- We are looking for a Project Manager, Content Partnership pros and Partner Success folks.
- Find out more from Darren's post here.
- How Advertising Works 2
- Content Services will hold another Brown Bag in mid-March
- Topic: Programmatic Advertising
- Date/Time to be announced
- Check out the last How Advertising Works here
- Internet Identity Workshop 20
- UnConference focused on the Identity, Personal Clouds, Vendor Relationship Management spaces
- Happening April 7-9 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View
- Content Services is one of the sponsors
- Find out more here.
Andrew Sliwinski (Toronto)
- Webmaker Install Service
- Webmaker App
- Help us QA!
- Brazil Field Research
Mike Taylor (vidyo)
We held a Web Compatibility Summit in Mountain View on Wednesday, February 18th, 2015. The videos are available online on AirMozilla.
We had attendance from Google (Paul Irish), Opera (remotely Bruce Lawson), Microsoft (Coleen Williams, Jacob Rossi), QuickLeft (Alex McPherson), (Alexa Roman), W3C (Daniel Davis), Mozilla (a couple of employees). We discussed issues related to Web Compat and how to make progress on them. A summary will be published soon. It was also broadcasted live on Air Mozilla.
Thanks to everyone in Mountain View who made it possible technically and logistically, much appreciated.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires