- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Mozilla Tech Speaker Kaustav Das Modak & friends for organizing a Tech Evangelism Workshop in the Mozilla Community Space in Bangalore Tech Evangelism Workshop Take 1 --
- Props to Abhiram, Trishul, Chetan, Vasuki, Anirudha and Jiwan, Sumesh and Tanmoy for writing articles and preparing short talks to practice their presentation skills.
- Congratulations to Sebastian Zartner, who is the MDN Contributor of the Month for June 2015. Sebastian has contributed a lot to both the content and structure of the CSS reference, including creating a JSON API for CSS pages, and a macro for CSS syntax.
- Congrats to Alfredos-Panagiotis Damkalis (:fredy) - QA Contributor Spotlight in June. Read the whole interview on QMO and congratulate him on Discourse!
Monday, 13 July
Tuesday, 14 July
- Mozilla Balkans Meeting - Tuesday 14th July at 16:00 UTC - 6pm CET/ 9am PST
Wednesday, 15 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday)
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask for help where you're stuck.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 16 July
Friday, 17 July
- JS Conference 2015 in Bangalore India from July 17th-18th
- This is a two day event, single track, with hands-on/live-coding with multiple keynote speakers
- Mozillians Galaxy attending
- Webdev Beer and Tell at 2PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo room (and streaming on AirMo)
- Open to the public!
- Monthly get-together where webdevs across the community show off their side projects.
- Mozilla Festival East Africa 2015
- Three day event hosted by the Mozilla Uganda Community that brings together educators, innovators, learners and makers from East Africa and beyond to share experiences and build the web together laying a foundation for growth of the internet and information technology in Africa
- Donate today to help make the event a success
Saturday, 18 July
- HackIndia 2015 in Bangalore India from July 18th-19th
- Participants attend HackIndia to learn new things, try out new technologies, meet amazing people, and build something that pushes limits
- Mozillian Kaustav Das Modak along with 10 other community members attending
Sunday, 19 July
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Kaitlin Thaney, Brooklyn: Introducing Mozilla Fellows for Science: http://mzl.la/1NuCl1m
Amira Dhalla, Brooklyn: Our fourth-annual Maker Party starts this Wednesday (July 15): mzl.la/makerparty
- Slides: http://bit.ly/1CA4e8k
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires