- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to everyone who helped at the SuMo Day on Thursday
- A big thanks to Florian Merz for kickstarting the Berlin community! He has organized a #FoxYeah event back in June and now hosts bi-weekly developers meetups in Berlin. He's a great help in growing our community in Berlin! Keep it going!
- Erin Lancaster for being so enthusiastic. It's great to work with her together on projects so we can bridge the gap between employees and volunteers :)
- A big thanks to Ian IRC NICK iann for approving all of the translations for the en-gb on Pontoon, for all of the Mozilla websites
- Thanks to :rbillings for leading QA of the new Firefox iOS product download page with some Kiwi Mozillians (including Chris, Bram, Nick, and Karl) for our preview release in New Zealand!
- Our awesome volunteer add-on review team reviewed more than a thousand add-ons last week--more than any other week in the past two years!
Monday, 31 August
- Write the Docs, Europe From August 31st-Sept 1st in Prague, Czech Republic
- Mozillians Florian and Jean-Yves will be speaking about MDN: http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/eu/2015/speakers
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
Tuesday, 01 September
- Firefox for Desktop testday all day
- * This will be mostly focused on Windows 10 Issues but you are free to attend it * *
- Webdev Extravaganza: 10:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-september-2015/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
- 10am Pacific - Bi-weekly AMMO community meeting - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings. Updates include dev outreach for FirefoxOS add-ons, new reviewer levels, and more!
Wednesday, 02 September
Thursday, 03 September
- KB day - this is a day for all contributors to help update the SuMo knowledge base
Friday, 04 September
Saturday, 05 September
Sunday, 06 September
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Peter Dolanjski, Ontario, Canada (remote)
- B2GDroid: Android Launcher - Early nightly .apk build now available: . Follow progress in bug 1170323
- Feel free to file bugs on issues and inconsistencies under B2GDroid Product in Bugzilla, noting device used
- Firefox OS ports for unlocked Android devices: Reach out to Brian King email@example.com to get involved.
Firefox OS Key Initiatives
- 18 Month Initiatives identified
- Expect Roadmap Wiki updates over coming weeks
- Have your voice heard: vote on feature requests and highlight important defects here: Foxfooding dashboard
- #b2g for more information
- Questions: pdol on irc, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mozilla Learning Networks
Hannah Kane, Portland: Introducing the new Thimble, a better educational code editor. Visit thimble.mozilla.org.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires