- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Francisco Picolini for his endless patience with questions from many, many Mozillians about visas, Participation leaders processes', and making arrangements for Global Gatherings
- Alba, Daniel, Manuel, Javier and the rest of the awesome Mozilla Hispano localization team who are translating the Apps & Hacks developer newsletter to Spanish. ¡Gracias!: https://hacks.mozilla.org/newsletter
- Rachel McGuigan, Rina Jensen, Krupa Raj, Marcia Knous, Lizz Noonan, Larissa Shapiro, Ilana Segall, Lindsay Saunders and Anar Simpson, for taking time to mentor our TechWomen Emerging Leaders this month. Look for the Emerging Leaders from five nations in the Middle East, Central Asia, and North Africa around the SF and MTV offices during October!
Monday, 05 October
Tuesday, 06 October
- Webdev Extravaganza: 10:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-october-2015/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
- Homebrew Website Club Meetups in Europe
Wednesday, 07 October
- Firefox OS meetup: a monthly meetup to gather parisian Firefox OS enthusiasts. This month Dietrich Ayala, Wilson Page and Guillaume Marty are speaking.
- Networking Workshop in the SF office for the TechWomen program - 98 technical women from the Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia are in the bay area for month long professional mentorships (6 at Mozilla) and many of them will be in our commons to practice professional networking skills, mingle, and eat appetizers, all Mozillians are welcome to meet them! 6:30 pm, SF commons.
- Homebrew Website Club Meetups US (every other Wednesday)
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask for help where you're stuck.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 08 October
Friday, 09 October
Saturday, 10 October
Sunday, 11 October
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: mfinkle - remote
Firefox for Android
- Click-to-view images landed in Nightly
- Search history suggestions land on Nightly & a glimpse of some UI Telemetry in a blog post
- A/B Testing a new onboarding flow lands on Nightly, could be enabled on Fx43
Peter Dolanjski, Ontario, Canada (remote)
- Participation pathways:
- Foxfooding (objective: Increase product quality, innovation ideas)
- Porting (objective: Increase Firefox OS availability)
- B2GDroid (objective: Increase number of foxfooders)
- Gaia development (objective: Increase product quality, reduce parity gap, innovation ideas)
- Paris meetup last week very productive --> updated and consolidated overall strategy and plan for Q4
- Reviewing results of feedback for foxfooding program and working on ways to scale to larger community audience. Stay tuned.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires