- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Connected Devices
- 3.1.3 Platform
- 3.1.4 Cloud Services
- 3.1.5 Messaging
- 3.1.6 Mobile
- 3.1.7 IT
- 3.1.8 Release Engineering
- 3.1.9 QA
- 3.1.10 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.11 Security
- 3.1.12 Engagement
- 3.1.13 Metrics
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Big thanks to the 380,000 people from over 200 countries and territories who donated to the year-end fundraising campaign. At an average gift of about $9 USD they invested a total of more than $3.9 million to support Mozilla's mission. Amazing!
The Mozilla Open Source Support evaluation committee (Benjamin Kerensa, Laura Thomson, Doug Turner, Stormy Peters, Mike Shaver, Rich Bowen and Tony Wasserman), who worked very hard to evaluate the proposals so we could agree the first round of awards in time for the announcement in Orlando. (It's been a while, but we haven't had a live meeting since then.)
All of the Mozilla community for the contributions they have made in 2015.
Everybody who helped ship things to and from Mozlando. THANK YOU!!
Monday, 04 January
Tuesday, 05 January
- Webdev Extravaganza: 2:00 PM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: TBA
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
- Add-ons and Marketplace community meeting - join us at the first one of 2016! 10AM Pacific https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 06 January
Thursday, 07 January
Friday, 08 January
Saturday, 09 January
Sunday, 10 January
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
John Bernard (Remote): Introducing the Connected Devices Team
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Ankit Gadgil, Mozilla India Advocacy||Teach Privacy||#Privacy Month Campaign||Vidyo||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/India/task_force/Policy_and_Advocacy/January_Privacy_Month_Campaign, http://blog.mozillaindia.org/1569, hashtags #PrivacyMonth, #Advocate4Privacy|
|Taipei||Chopstick Tutorial||Taipei (Recording)||No||https://air.mozilla.org/mozilla-taipei-creative-ways-of-using-your-chopsticks-20151229/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Ray Lin||Tim Chien||(Recording)||Taipei||Software Engineer|
|Stone Shih||Hsin-Ye||(Recording)||Taipei||Senior Software Engineer|
|Katt Taylor||Jennie Hayes||Vancouver||Portland||Keeping MozPDX awesome!|
|Luca Greco||Andy McKay||Vancouver||Italy (Remote)||Add-ons and WebExtensions|
|Bryan Munar||Robin Andersen||San Francisco||San Francisco||Firefox for iOS|
|Andrzej Hunt||Robin Andersen||San Francisco||San Francisco||Firefox for Android|
|Andrew Morales||Sean Rich||San Francisco||San Francisco||CRM Administrator|
|Haik Aftandilian||Brad Lassey||Boston (Remote)||San Diego (Remote)||Developing our sandbox on Mac and Linux|
|Rachael Morrill||Maura Tuohy||San Francisco||Virginia (Remote)||Social Media Coordinator|
|Ivadell Vida||Meera Pisharody||Mountain View||Mountain View||Global People Operations|
|Josh Howard||Sylvie Veilleux||Mountain View||Mountain View||IT Enterprise Architect|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- Code Quality Dashboard. Interested? get in touch.