- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
- 4 <meta>
- 5 File and Directory Entries APIs Bug 1288683, shipping in 50
- 6 Block media playback until document is visible: Bug 1262053, shipping in 51
- 7 requestIdleCallback Bug 1198381, in progress
- 8 Unprefixed ::placeholder and ::placeholder-shown pseudo elms Bug 1069012, shipping in 51
- 9 ES6 Symbol.toStringTag Bug 1114580, shipping in 51
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thank you Dylan Hardison for being so welcoming to people showing up on the dev-webdev list asking how to contribute to Mozilla.
- Thanks to the 25 volunteer Tech Speakers who gave time this weekend to spend many grueling hours speaking to and critiquing each other in order to up their public speaking game!
- Big Thank you and #mozlove to Michael Kohler, Christos Bacharakis, Shahid Farooqui and Arturo Martinez for their hard work during their term as Reps Councils Members.
- Thanks to Fredrik Andersson, Kristoffer Grönlund of SUSE, Jan-Erik Rediger, Nathan Froyd and Lars Bergstrom and the rest of the Rust teamfor help with the Second Rust Meetup in Stockholm http://www.meetup.com/ruststhlm/ info about the third is coming in October
- Thanks to Liz Henry for moving stuff around for the Firefox 49 Release date in everyones calendar :)
Monday, 12 September
- View Source Berlin is happening!
- The Developer Marketing Team is in Berlin this week from the 12th til the 14th, with great speakers like Ola Glasdilo, Jen Simmons, Belen Albeza, Chris Wilson, Jeremy Keith, and so many more, with our own Potch as MC, to talk about all things that move the web forward.
- Check out viewsourceconf.org and follow the excitement on twitter @viewsourceconf
Tuesday, 13 September
- Bi-weekly add-on community meeting at 10am Pacific
Wednesday, 14 September
Thursday, 15 September
Friday, 16 September
Saturday, 17 September
Sunday, 18 September
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Mike Taylor||Platform Team||5 Platform Updates||Vidyo (remote from Berlin, wowowow)||No - just click on my link!||Platform Updates Really Important Media
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires
Introducing New Interns
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
Mark Surman and Chris Lawrence, "Building the Mozilla Leadership Network"
What's the Mozilla Leadership Network, I hear some of you ask. Come to the meeting and find out! You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (http://bit.ly/fireside091216), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
5 Platform Updates, so good!
File and Directory Entries APIs Bug 1288683, shipping in 50
Block media playback until document is visible: Bug 1262053, shipping in 51
requestIdleCallback Bug 1198381, in progress
Unprefixed ::placeholder and ::placeholder-shown pseudo elms Bug 1069012, shipping in 51
ES6 Symbol.toStringTag Bug 1114580, shipping in 51
Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)