- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Biraj Karmakar for his work on @digitalcamp2017 project in Kokata, India!
- Thanks to the contributors who fixed 19 add-ons bugs in the last two months: euleram, Shubheksha Jalan, Srivatsav Gunisetty, zombie, Piotr Drag, San Sayidul Augusta, thingdiputra, Merike Sell, buttercookie42, Douglas Cerna, Jostein Kjønigsen, Meet Mangukiya, André Bargull, spidersouris, and Rob Wu. You can read about their contributions on our recognition wiki.
- Thank you to our fantastic, global, Social Support volunteers: Alex Mayorga, Anubha Maneshwar, Andrew Troung, Barend van Rijn, Daniela Albarrán, Dynisha Faust, Geraldo Barros, Josh Riley, Magno Reis, Nildëala Dorffer, and Philipp for your efforts in answering over 1000 Firefox users questions through Social in the first half of December!
- Thanks & Happy Holidays to all the Mozilla Tech Speakers for your energy and passion in sharing Firefox, Mozilla and the web with developer/designer/technical audiences in 2016. Even more to talk about in 2017!
Monday, 19 December
Tuesday, 20 December
- Add-on Community Meeting
- 10am PST in the ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the Add-on Community Experience team to catch up on what's happening in the add-on community. Add-on developers are welcome to bring questions and concerns.
Wednesday, 21 December
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg GERMANY,
(San Francisco next Wednesday)
- 18:00-21:00 CEST IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Nürnberg GERMANY,
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 22 December
Friday, 23 December
Saturday, 24 December
Sunday, 25 December
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.