- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to Shubheksha Jalan, our newest Friend of Add-ons, for all of her contributions on web-ext, including closing 22 bugs. You can read more about Shubheksha's great contributions on the Add-ons Blog.
- Thank you to add-on reviewer erosman for boosting morale on the review team during the holiday season! Your commitment to reviewing helped other team members remain undaunted even as the review queues lengthened.
- Thanks to the scores of Mozillians who made the time and effort to apply to the Winter 2017 Tech Speakers program. Thanks for your outreach to technical audiences around the world - we are reviewing all applications now and you can expect to hear from us before the start of next week. Big thanks also to our crew of volunteer Tech Speaker reviewers.
Monday, 09 January
Tuesday, 10 January
- Add-ons Goodfirstbug & WebExtensions API Triage
- Goodfirstbugs Triage at 10am PST; WebExtensions API Triage at 10:30am PST
- Join the add-ons team to review potential good first bugs and help determine if submitted WebExtensions APIs should be approved.
Wednesday, 11 January
- W3C CSS Working Group face to face meeting in Seattle (WA) (CSSWG f2f)
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
San Francisco (at GoDaddy SF this week),
Portland & Baltimore will resume on 2017-01-25
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Göteborg SWEDEN,
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 12 January
- CSSWG f2f continued
Friday, 13 January
- CSSWG f2f continued
Saturday, 14 January
Sunday, 15 January
Wednesday, January 18, 2017: Data and People: Larissa Shapiro interviews Laszlo Bock, Sr Advisor and former SVP of People Operations, Google
- Location: Mozilla Mountain View + Air Mozilla
- Day, Date & Time: Wednesday, January 18 @ 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6:00pm UTC
- Details on Speaker Series wiki
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.