- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Viswaprasanth KS for teaching members of the Tamilnadu community how to build add-ons using WebExtensions!
- Thanks to our extraordinary team of add-ons reviewers for making such an impact on the submission queues! Erosman, Noitidart, Philipp Kewisch, Rob Wu, Andreas Wagner, Henry Perez, Sylvain Giroux, Rctgamer3, Lucian Corlaciu, Indomian, Baris Derin, Raffaele Spinelli, Kailas, Wladimir Palant, and Matthew Jones all jumped in to review more than 500 submissions last week. Keep up the great work!
- Props to Joel Gethin Lewis, an artist, guest author, and A-Frame community member, for his Hacks post on Prototyping a subcontinent scale sculpture in A-Frame. Want to share a project, demo, or new solution to a common problem? Trying to reach web developers, designers, and builders? Mozilla Hacks blog and MozHacks Youtube channel would love to showcase your work. Please ping havi from the devrel team in IRC or in email.
Monday, 23 January
Tuesday, 24 January
- Add-ons Good First Bugs & WebExtensions APIs Triage
- Good First Bugs starts at 10:00am PST; WebExtensions starts at 10:30am PST
- Join the add-ons team to triage potential good first bugs and proposed WebExtensions APIs!
- Privacy Lab - Ask the EFF - Privacy State of the Union for 2017, 5:30-7:30pm SF Commons and AirMozilla.
Wednesday, 25 January
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
San Francisco (@MozSF hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 26 January
Friday, 27 January
Saturday, 28 January
Data Privacy Day!
Sunday, 29 January
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.