- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thanks to add-ons contributor eight04, who jumped in with a timely and much needed patch. You rock!
- Big thanks to Etsy Engineering Director Lara Hogan, for opening the Winter 2017 Tech Speakers sessions last Monday with her talk, "Demystifying Public Speaking" - now live and public, with English captions and transcripts.
Monday, 13 February
Tuesday, 14 February
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 10am PST in the ACE Vidyo room
- Join the team to discuss what's going on in the wonderful world of add-ons!
Wednesday, 15 February
Thursday, 16 February
- Mitchell Baker's internal AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Mozilla Discourse for NDA Mozillians. Topic open for questions this Tuesday.
(Make sure you log-in on discourse with your mozillians.org or your staff email)
Friday, 17 February
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow in Kansas City at Google DevFest
- Mozilla kicks off the 2017 Roadshow series in Kansas City. Check out the upcoming schedule on our Hacks post.
Saturday, 18 February
Sunday, 19 February
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017: Mozilla Speaker Series -> Inclusive Design: The Intersection of Product and Behavior (Panel Discussion)
- Location: Mozilla San Francisco + Air Mozilla
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UT
- Host Andrew Losowsky, Mozilla Coral Project
- Details at Inclusive_Design:_The_Intersection_of_Product_and_Behavior.28Panel_Discussion.29 Speaker Series wiki
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.