- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- A hearty thank you to everyone who participated in the AMO mobile redesign testing: bobchao, Hossain Al Ikram, Kazi Nuzhat Tasnem, Nazir Ahmed Sabbir, Maruf Rahman, Tanvir Rahman, Roman Syed, Md.Majedul islam, Saddam Hossain, Md. Almas Hossain, Sayed Ibn Masud, Akash, Sajal Ahmed, Aminul Islam Alvi, Subash.M, Surentharan, Karthikeyan Sethumadhavan, AbiramiSD
- Thank you to Viswaprasanth Ks, Martin Giger, Michael Kohler, and Andre Garzia for running the "Build Your Own WebExtension" activity for the India-Tamilnadu, Switzerland, and Brazil communities as part of Activate!
- Thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers and friends who spoke about Firefox, Mozilla & the Web at #FOSSASIA in Singapore this weekend: Bob Reyes, Mijanur, Trishul, Diky, Dietrich, Santosh, & Chiko
- Thanks to Julien Wajsberg for his first post on Mozilla Hacks: Internationalize your keyboard controls
Monday, 20 March
Tuesday, 21 March
- WebExtensions Triage
- Good first bugs triage: 10:00am PST; WebExtensions Triage: 10:30am PST
- Join the add-ons team to discuss good first bugs, design-decision-needed WebExtensions APIs, and WebExtensions Experiments!
- To submit a WebExtensions Experiment for discussion, please open an issue on the web-ext-experiments github repo.
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow with AustinJS will present WebAssembly with Lin Clark and Luke Wagner
Wednesday, 22 March
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
San Francisco (this week @MatterVC in South Park)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 23 March
- BSide Ok is happening the 23rd and 24th of March in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- BsidesOK is a community-driven event focused on improving information security awareness and skills.
- Mozillians Luke Crouch and Josh Mize attending and speaking
Friday, 24 March
Saturday, 25 March
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow at General Assembly NYC will present CSS Grid and Layout with Jen Simmons
Sunday, 26 March
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.