- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who gathered in Tirana, Albania for OSCAL (Open Source Conf Albania) this past weekend to present Firefox, Mozilla and the open web. Also props to Gloria who spoke at Women Techmakers in Thessaloniki; Jan-Erik, speaking at DevRoadshow Dusseldorf; Ram at VR Camp, Swecha; Yuliana, at Free Code Camp in Mexico City --- and everyone else out and about speaking.
- Thank you to Mike Poessey and Service Desk for going above and beyond in getting laptops to our upcoming Outreachy cohort. You're a hero!
Monday, 15 May
Tuesday, 16 May
- Good First Bugs & WebExtensions Triage
- Good First Bugs triage at 17:00 UTC/10:00am Pacific; WebExtensions APIs triage at 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific in ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the add-ons team to discuss design-decision-needed WebExtensions APIs and WebExtensions Experiments.
- To submit a WebExtensions Experiment for discussion, please open an issue on the web-ext-experiments github repo.
Wednesday, 17 May
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 18 May
Friday, 19 May
Saturday, 20 May
IndieWebCamp Nürnberg, GERMANY
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness. To grow it and help people gettings started, we're meeting for a bar-camp like collaboration in Nuremberg for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Join us during the Nuremberg Web Week 2017 and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe more importantly – encourage users to own their own content and identities on the web.
- Free to attend!
- When: Saturday & Sunday, 10:00-18:00
- Wiki: https://indieweb.org/2017/Nuremberg
- More details & RSVP: https://indiewebweek.indieweb.org/
Sunday, 21 May
IndieWebCamp Nürnberg day two! (See above for details)
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.