- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Anjana, Mijanur, Nikita, Rizky, Sumanth, Srushtika, Shagufta, Vigneshwer who spoke over the weekend at conferences & events in Germany, Malaysia, Siberia, Indonesia, Singapore, Poland, and India, including Mozilla's Dev Roadshow events in Southeast Asia this weekend....
Monday, 25 September
Tuesday, 26 September
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 - 17:30 UTC (10am - 10:30 Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtensions APIs Triage Meeting
- 17:30 - 18:00 UTC (10:30 - 11am Pacific) | ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 27 September
Thursday, 28 September
- SUMO Day Firefox 56 Social and in the Support Forums:
- Mozilla is the sponsor of the A.C.T. production of Clickshare a play about the clickbaite industry at the Strand Theater in San Francisco through September 30th. We are installing a Glassroom experience in the lobby for anyone to visit.
- Questions? Hop in the #marketing Slack channel
Friday, 29 September
Saturday, 30 September
- Saturday & Sunday: The fifth IndieWebCamp New York City! (central Manhattan venue)
- All levels welcome, come with or without your personal site
- Two days of amazing small group collaboration with ...
- Experts in web design, UX, standards, distributed web innovating the Open Web forward
- Talks, Brainstorming Sessions, Design and Hacking Sessions
- Recent post: featuring veteran web design leaders and developers
- Still a few $0 tickets left: https://2017.indieweb.org/nyc
- Any questions? Ask on Slack or IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
Sunday, 01 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.