- 1 Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- 2 Goals
- 3 Deep Dives
- 3.1 Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.2 Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- 3.3 Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.4 General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.5 Process (3rd/4th Monday)
- 3.6 Holidays and Trips
- 3.7 Misc
Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- [jgriffin] A-team work week: locations, dates, etc
- [jgriffin] Debriefs: Datazilla, TreeHerder, Debrief Central
- [jgriffin] Looking forward: What do we need to do better? Developer Productivity Enhancements
Mobile (1st/2nd Monday)
- On Deck bug 969518 - attempt to use reverse tethering so we can use ethernet over usb instead of wifi
- In Review bug 968920 - use standard error percentage as a discriminator
- Landed bug 968905 - parametrize control constants via config files. Allows per device/test repository specification and fine control over run time parameters.
- [gbrown] Android 2.3 tests on emulator
- many tests running well on Ash
- reftests run too slow
- many robocop crashes
Tools (1st/2nd Monday)
- Brought 3 OS X 10.8 and 3 OSX 10.9 workers online in ateam.scl3.
- New things in production: https://bugzil.la/966412,960571,966864,971218,971881,971182,973332,930410
- [edmorley] TBPL has now switched from using BzAPI to the new Bugzilla native REST API \o/ (bug 930410).
Performance (3rd/4th Monday)
- Work stabilizing eideticker setup in London reporting to http://eideticker.mozilla.org/b2g
- Working on jank, checkerboarding measurements bug 973690
- Lots of interest in Android results, especially for startup times (e.g. bug 966580)
- Decided against using Datazilla for backend datazilla. Hoping instead to move existing datastore to S3. bug 929222
General Framework Support (3rd/4th Monday)
- [edmorley] WIP for switching away from TinderboxPrints.
Process (3rd/4th Monday)
Holidays and Trips
Twice monthly the security team meets with contributors/champions from different departments to discuss any issues that need to be resolve or worked on. More information can be viewed here. Please add any issues you would like me to bring to their attention such as security reviews, alerts, questions, etc.