no meeting today
- We had the Web Compatibility summit last week. A summary will come soon but in the mean time you can read this week update.
- We are getting issues on the usability of webcompat.com which is a good sign. We have users. Now we need to fix those.
- We will be discussing next week our 2015 Q2 goals and review the 2015 Q1 goals. Prepare if there is anything you would like to happen for this.
Broken Voices of the Web
- 2015-02-22 - Latest support data update
- 2015-02-20 - Intent to ship: Meta Referrer
- 2015-02-19 - Intent to Remove: overflowchanged event
- 2015-02-18 - Intent to Ship: Fetch API
- 2015-02-17 - Re: (blink-dev) Re: Intent to Implement: beforescroll event
- 2015-02-17 - Last week in blink intents
- 2015-02-17 - Intent to Implement: "First-Party" cookies.
- 2015-02-17 - Intent to (re-)implement - Client Hints
- 2015-02-17 - Re: Intent to ship: CSS Ruby
Web Compatibility Progress
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2015-02-17 Desktop Some web sites do not properly recognise the user agent string even if Advertise Firefox Compatibility is enabled WONTFIX
- 2015-02-17 Desktop spdy/3.1 nginx malformed syn_reply INVALID
- 2015-02-18 Mobile pricecheck.co.za sends simplified site to Firefox OS FIXED
- 2015-02-18 Mobile bhg.com sends desktop content to Firefox OS FIXED
- 2015-02-19 Desktop (secure.handelsbanken.se) Remove use of navigator.plugins.length INVALID
- 2015-02-19 Desktop (swp5.vv.sebank.se) Remove use of navigator.plugins.length INVALID
- 2015-02-19 Desktop (internetbank.swedbank.se) Remove use of navigator.plugins.length INVALID
- 2015-02-22 Mobile RottenTomatoes.com doesn't server mobile content to Firefox OS FIXED
- 2015-02-16 Desktop https://mega.co.nz/ - MEGA site is all white without any content in latest Nightly
- 2015-02-17 Desktop T-Mobile https://secure-checkout.t-mobile.com ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap error
- 2015-02-17 Desktop ssl.safaribooksonline.com only supports TLS 1.0 and RC4
- 2015-02-18 Desktop Cannot log on to Chase.com in Firefox 35
- 2015-02-18 Mobile bhg.com videos do not play on Firefox OS
- 2015-02-19 Desktop a127-jobs.nyc.gov is TLS 1.1/1.2 intolerant
- 2015-02-20 Desktop skandiabanken.no missing horizontal main menu bar after online banking login
- 2015-02-20 Desktop YouTube video not delivered as HTML5 per default with SeaMonkey (!)
- 2015-02-23 Desktop developer.palm.com returns SSL 3.0 ServerHello for TLS >1.0 ClientHello