The following are the minimum number of activities that you should be doing on your project regardless if it is a campaign, event, or website. There may be additional activities that you may be performing that would be specific to your type of project. The person who performs these activities may be either the accountable person or a specific responsible member of the team who's role is defined on the project's RASCI.
- Schedule a weekly check-in meeting
- Communicate status of the project
- Getting approvals on major project milestones
- Review Engagement dashboard for accuracy.
- Review the project hub for accuracy.
- Help remove blockers on the project.
- Triage open tasks and assign responsibility (if required).
- Keep momentum and progress on the project!