Mozilla Developer Network
This page contains planning, process, and team info about Mozilla Developer Network (MDN).
Questions about MDN? Reach out on the MDN discussion forum!
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
MDN's success in helping web developers is measured by:
- Number of successfully completed tasks = Reach * Helpfulness
- Number of sessions, measured by traffic stats
- Percent of tasks completed, that is, "Did the reader find the info needed for their task?", measured by surveying a sample of readers
MDN is supported by a cross-functional team with web development, content creation, and other relevant skill sets.
The MDN staff team forms the core of a much larger community of MDN contributors, open to anyone interested in getting involved.
The MDN community is a group of staff and volunteers with the goal of providing useful information and utilities to web developers. We are always happy to help new contributors get involved in writing, editing, localizing, and coding on MDN, and we encourage everyone to participate in helping to make MDN the best it can be.
- Find ways to contribute
- Introduce yourself!
- Check our MDN events calendar and meetings page for MDN-related meetings and events.
- You can also help by organizing an event for MDN.
More information about getting involved
More wiki pages about MDN: