- Since lots of people lurk in #mdn, if you're actively attending the meeting please speak up and introduce yourself.
- jms (Janet)
MDN 10 Anniversary
- Celebrating 10 years of the MDN wiki on July 23, 2015
- More information on the 10th Anniversary etherpad
- Proposed Activities:
- Takeover Mozilla! Rally other communities and Mozilla sites to spread the word about MDN
- Contributor interviews and "spotlights." Actions: Suggest key figures in MDN's history for a spotlight!
- Small, global community writing parties with special 10th anniversary swag. Looking for locations and hosts!
MDN ES6 Campaign
- 6-10 hacks blog posts about what's interesting in ES6
- New MDN swag with JS theme: Action: need ideas/designs!
Note items here that you want to be sure the community is aware of. We won't rehash what's listed here, but may raise and discuss questions about these items.
- (Jeremie) As part of the Learning Area, we start designing a full HTML tutorial. We need as much people as possible involve with it so please share the following link at large: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.mdc/r2sJE-mcRnc/C8IJq5n_2yEJ
- (Florian & Jean-Yves) New structure for Web/API both in en-US and in l10n.
- Inheritance chain
- L10n now with CTA and with a complete list from en-US
- (Florian & Jean-Yves) New version of the APIRef macro.
- (sheppy) Should finally finish first WebRTC sample/article today
- (sheppy) Sample server is working well so far, but is very simple right now.
- After WebRTC article 1 is done, I need to do a day or so on the sample server to add some things I will need for the second WebRTC sample.
Topics for Discussion
Are you facing a challenge with something related to MDN, or need help from others in the community? Please bring it up for discussion.
- (Jeremie) I would be interested on feedback about how MDN is seen from the outside (How did you get aware of MDN? Do you know people who use it but do not contribute? etc). Would you be okay to ask around you and bring some extra feedback for the next meeting?
- (Jean-Yves) CFH: can we get 6 strings translated in as many locale as possible' Etherpad to put the translation: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/usU1v9VJsK
Anything else we need to discuss synchronously?