ReleaseEngineering/How To/Connect To IPMI
- Add -mgmt to the end of the hostname, e.g.,
- login - see passwords (auth required)
If you click "System Information", you can get a snapshot of the current screen image, although often the screen has blanked due to inactivity. "Remote Control" is your friend otherwise - it gives you access to the system's power control and to a remote-video Java application.
If the management interface doesn't work, file a bug for "Server Operations: RelEng" to have a look.
- bld-lion-r5, talos-r4-lion and talos-r5-mntlion slaves
- go to inventory and find the system.pdu value
- append mozilla.com to the URL (ignore the last three letters)
- go to "outlet control"
- find the three letter entry and change the dropbox value to "reboot"
- go to the bottom and hit "apply"
- go to the inventory and find the "OOB Ip:" URL and click on it