- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
David Boswell nominates Milos, Cédric, Goofy, Edo and Dwayne for their recent help making progress with localizing www.mozilla.org.
Monday, 10 January
Tuesday, 11 January
Wednesday, 12 January
- Community Marketing Call: Wednesday Jan. 12 @ 10 a.m. PST/18:00 UTC/19:00 CET. Agenda and call details here.
- Inaugural CraftHacks at Mozilla: Bring your portable crafts. Details: 10Forward, 6 - 8 p.m. Friends & SOs welcome.
Thursday, 13 January
- Website Task Force meeting at 10 am pacific to discuss web fonts, universal tab and site checklist proposals
Friday, 14 January
Product Status Updates
- Freezing for beta 9 presently
- We expect at least one more beta, working out schedule now
- Stability numbers on the beta are looking great
- Dev teams looking very hard at which blockers are hard blockers
Firefox 3.6 and 3.5
- Non-blocker code freeze is tomorrow, 2011-01-11
- We will be doing the "scary" advertised update for 3.0 users on Tuesday, 2010-01-18
- Beta 4 code freeze is Thursday
- Thunderbird 3.3a2 scheduled for release in January.
- Continuing to improve review responsiveness.
- Folks interested in diving in deeper to the Thunderbird community are encouraged to check out the list of Thunderbird-related communications channels put together by protz.
Older Branch Work
- School of Webcraft: course registration opens Wed, Jan 12
- New Batucada version of Drumbeat.org: staged and moving to security review this week
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires