- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
Monday, 13 June
Tuesday, 14 June
- Testing Talk with Lanette Creamer Noon PDT. Mountain View HQ in Holodeck.
Wednesday, 15 June
- Brown bag about Mozilla's Sync Service, Noon PDT. Mountain View in Holodeck.
- Special Firefox 5 Marketing Call, 10 a.m. PDT. Details here.
Thursday, 16 June
Friday, 17 June
Product Status Updates
Firefox Future (5, 6, 7)
- Firefox 5 is coming real soon now
- Spun beta 5 last week which is near-complete, if not a perfect match (drivers evaluating a couple of late bugs)
- If all signs point to yes, aiming for a release next week
- Firefox 6 is halfway through the Aurora cycle
- AMO team completed an automated compatibility bump successfully
- Firefox 7 is halfway through Nightly
Firefox Current (3.5, 3.6, 4.0)
- We have a Firefox 3.6.18 build, currently in QA
- Plan to go to beta tomorrow if no issues are found
- Firefox Mobile 4.* broke 1 million active Android users
- Firefox Mobile 5 Beta 4 was released
- 5.0 beta (second build) should be out this week.
- 3.1.11 should also be out this week.
- We've added the "5.*" version for Thunderbird to AMO, and need addon authors to check that they're compatible.
- Please check this blog post for more details.
- We want to use the same compatibility bump mechanism as Firefox eventually, but we're not ready for that yet.
Older Branch Work
(No voice update)
- Last chance to vote on entries for the Knight-Mozilla News Tech Innovation Challenge
- 300 entries total. From 200 participants.
- 60 individuals will be invited to a four-week online learning lab with sessions by Chris Heilmann, Burt Herman, Aza Raskin, John Resig, others.
- Voting closes Thursday, June 16
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Introducing New Hires
Welcome New Interns!