- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Monday, 30 September
- IndieWeb Dinner Meetup, (tonight) at , at 21st Amendment, 563 2nd st., SF, CA, US
Tuesday, 01 October
Wednesday, 02 October
Thursday, 03 October
Friday, 04 October
Saturday, 05 October
Summit 2013, day 2
Sunday, 06 October
Summit 2013, day 3
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (gavin)
- New in Aurora: click-to-play plugins by default
Speaker Location: (remote) mfinkle
- The new-new Home page redesign landed on Nightly and is getting uplifted to Aurora
- We discovered some rough spots when the team got together last week
- Quick turn around on design and implementation
- Regression: Downloading files is busted (bug 921944
- Continuing experiments in Second-screen ideas
- Chromecast patches are in "feedback" stage
- Started looking into if we could support Roku devices too.
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: No vocal updates
- Any idea, feedback or questions -> mail the council: reps-council at mozilla dot com
- If you have questions for election candidates please visit https://mozmoderator.org and login with your vouched mozillians.org email. Then select the Q&A groups of questions.
- Try to meet a rep at the Summit, they will be wearing the mozilla reps black tshirts
Speaker Location: Sandip Kamat, Firefox OS Product (Remote)
- Version 1.2 (FC 9/16) is in improvement phase for quality/stability/performance.
1) Last week Re-run of performance measurements from our partner’s official setups showed great improvements from last run! Congrats and thanks to everyone involved, we are getting there!
- Version 1.3 Development has started.
2) The roadmap is updated for 1.3 features Firefox OS Roadmap wiki
Speaker Location: San Francisco
Help us build a history of Mozilla told by Mozillians. Please share your memories about this Mozilla milestone:
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!