- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
A big thanks to Mardi for inviting Macklemore & Ryan Lewis to help us "Just celebrate Mozilla" in Mozlandia.
Monday, 08 December
- JSFest Oakland Dec 7-13 in Oakland, CA
- Jen Adwent-Fong speaking
Tuesday, 09 December
Wednesday, 10 December
Thursday, 11 December
Friday, 12 December
- Mozilla FireFox OS and TIZEN for HTML5 Mobile Web Developer Dec 12th at the Mozilla MTV Common Space
- Speaker Bill Walker will present on the topic: Firefox Marketplace: Breaking the Stranglehold of App Stores - Hands on Workshop for the Silicon Valley Mobile Meetup Group.
Saturday, 13 December
Sunday, 14 December
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: Toronto (johnath)
- OMG last week!
- US push this week for FF34
Speaker Location: Remote (mfinkle)
Speaker Location: Brooklyn (Chris Lawrence)
· Contributor Goal Update
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires