- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Huge thanks to Chris Turra, Craig Cook et al for migrating the Hacks blog to a centralized instance of Wordpress (LDAP login FTW!) and for their ongoing responsiveness. For more migration info: https://wiki.mozilla.org/HacksPostMigrationUserDetails. Other Hacks blog questions? Please contact Havi Hoffman.
- Congratulations to Rigin Oommen, Marketplace contributor of the month for November! Rigin is an engineering student, author of 10 apps on Firefox Marketplace, a member of the Community App Curation Board, and also contributes to Webmaker, Location Services, Localization, SUMO, and MDN. https://blog.mozilla.org/apps/2014/12/08/november-contributor-of-the-month-rigin-oommen/
(Update for Portuguese / Brazilian Mozillians) clique aqui se você quiser saber mais sobre como o Firefox está trazendo carga de Gabriel Medina para o Campeonato de Surf para público português on-line esta semana. obrigado (translation via Google Translate)
Monday, 15 December
- 6-8pm PST in SF Commons and via Air Mozilla.
- Food and beverages provided.
- Join Startup Policy Lab, Creative Commons, Hackers/ Founders, and Mozilla for a panel on Copyright Law and the challenges to innovation.
Tuesday, 16 December
- Join us for the last Marketplace community meeting of 2014 at 10am Pacific! https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 17 December
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup
- Chicago, Portland, and San Francisco (@MozSF 1st floor)!
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
Create or update your personal site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a gathering of people with like-minded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site.
Thursday, 18 December
Friday, 19 December
Saturday, 20 December
Sunday, 21 December
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
Speaker Location: Asa Dotzler in MTV
- It's been three weeks since I updated y'all on the latest happenings in Firefox OS.
- 203 people made 451 changes to Firefox OS. 9 people made first-time contributions to Firefox OS, including:
- Gary Chen fixed 1096236 Remove "alternateLayoutOverwrite" in Arabic layout definition
- Terrence Cole fixed 1101921 GGC nursery size is too large on B2G
- Ralph Giles fixed 1105858 Bump libvpx to work-around arm toolchain bugs
- Brian Weeteling fixed 960259 [Keyboard] German esset character "ß" is inconsistent and included in non-German keyboards.
- Tooru Fujisawa fixed 1100812 flash.sh - run adb root before flashing gecko
- No-Jun Park fixed 1093874 Create a new test case for loading a mix of valid/invalid image files into Gallery App and 1100390 Create a new test case for the deletion of video from Preview
- Jay Wang fixed 1105452 [gonk-l] Need to use new Audio system APIs for audio offload playback
- Cykesiopka fixed 978426 test_sts_preloadlist_perwindowpb.js | application crashed [@ mozilla::storage::Connection::~Connection] on B2G ICS Emulator Debug only and 1109245 Modify test_keysize_ev.js to run on B2G
- Oleksiy Avramchenko fixed 1108965 Call Set constructor with "new".
- Other notable fixes include:
- 1055897 - [settings] add settings dialog support
- 1097421 - [email] Upgrade email.js omnibus bug
- 1102208 - It takes long time to turn on FM Radio in Flame
- 1102967 - Need some way to mark an email as unread while viewing it
- 1069157 - [PDF Viewer] Update pdf.js in Gaia
- 1042673 - Automatic brightness needs some hysteresis
- 1100192 - [Keyboard][Handwriting] Add words prediction feature
- 1105850 - (App-Grouping) Add visual cue for app placement.
- Interesting Firefox OS discussions:
Speaker Location: Garvan Keeley, Toronto
- Thank you from Location Services to Portland stumblers
- Map of new covered areas: http://bit.ly/1xlEo44
- If you'd like to participate, you can install the Mozilla Stumbler Android app from Google's Android Play Store.
Speaker Location: Mountain View
This week we launched the WebRTC Competency Center initiative, and our first partner Telenor held a successful event in Oslo, Norway.
The announcement was done on our blog: https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/12/09/mozilla-and-telenor-announce-webrtc-competency-center-to-advance-webrtc-and-help-standardization/
Andreas also posted a supporting piece on his personal blog: http://andreasgal.com/2014/12/09/it-takes-many-to-build-the-web-we-want/
Speaker Location: Andrew Sliwinski, PDX (Remote)
- Bangladesh Field Report
- http://mzl.la/bangladesh [PDF]
- Webmaker for Android & FFOS:
- Firefox: http://mzl.la/ffos
- Android: http://mzl.la/android
- Source: https://github.com/mozillafordevelopment/webmaker-app
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires
Introducing New Interns
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
Automation & Tools