- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 4.1.1 Firefox
- 4.1.2 Platform
- 4.1.3 Cloud Services
- 4.1.4 Messaging
- 4.1.5 Mobile
- 4.1.6 IT
- 4.1.7 Release Engineering
- 4.1.8 QA
- 4.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 4.1.10 Security
- 4.1.11 Engagement
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Pre-roll announcement: There is an experimental HLS feed of this meeting at: https://air.mozilla.org/hls-test/ This meeting is also streaming live on the Air Mozilla Roku Channel. Richard would appreciate lots of viewers on the HLS stream this morning as a final test before it becomes the production stream.
- Everyone who participated in the "Hack on MDN" weekend (just past), by making code samples, metrics dashboard, content kits, tutorials, and lots more. Blog post forthcoming!
- Everyone who made contributions to AMO & Marketplace in March--an impressive list! Thanks! https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Contributing/Mar2015#Contributor_Recognition
- Everyone who participated in the Mozilla Hispano and Windows 64-bit testdays last week. Special thanks to gaby2300, yunito, and satdav for organizing the events.
Monday, 30 March
Tuesday, 31 March
- AMO & Marketplace community meeting at 10am Pacific: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 01 April
- Nestle yourself into the mind of a software engineer hacking on Firefox! It's like being a detective, a doctor, a mechanic, a plumber, an archaeologist, an architect and a bomb squad, all at the same time! The Joy of Coding: Episode 8 streams LIVE at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT on Air Mozilla. Previous episodes with summaries available here.
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- SF and MV people: Shaping Your Speech: Media Reform, Past and Present (featuring FCC Commissioner)
- April 1, 2015 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm, Stanford University
- From the First Amendment to Net Neutrality. How Media Regulation Affects What We Say
- Does the FCC's recent ruling on net neutrality promise more equal media access? Or will it lead to years of divisive litigation? FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn will discuss implications of the new rules and the role of media regulation in creating a free press; Victor Pickard of the University of Pennsylvania will look at how media regulation choices in the 1940s affect us today; Stanford's Morgan Weiland will explain what the proposed federal shield law means for journalists.
- For more information visit: http://events.stanford.edu/events/505/50559/
Thursday, 02 April
Friday, 03 April
Saturday, 04 April
Sunday, 05 April
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: mfinkle (TO)
- Reading List syncing between Desktop and Android landed in Nightly
- Most of the code has been uplifted to Fx38
- Both platforms will be 'live' by Fx38 Beta 2
- Firefox on iOS
- Thumbnails in Top Sites
- Sharing from Other Apps
- Move favicon usage in UI
- Coming: iPad layouts
- Coming: Saving session
- Coming: Frecency in Top Sites and Searches
- In Progress: Fx Sync
- In Progress: Reading List Sync
Speaker Location: Candice Serran (SF)
- 2.2 Release Feature Complete - 4/6
- New Gaia Architecture
- Program wiki this week for next steps and strategy
- V3 Validation - ON TRACK
- Program wiki this week for all status/tracking info
Mozilla Science Lab
Bill Mills, Vancouver: Science Lab's first-ever AMA. Link: http://mzl.la/1G1vuwo
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires