- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Big thank you to Marcela Oniga for her contribution for Firefox OS QA. Read more about her on QMO blog.
- Congratulation to Reps of Month of March - Ibrahima SARR and Faisal Aziz. Thank you for the inspiring contributions to the Reps program. Read more and congratulate them on the Discourse post
- Thanks to everyone who wrote a post on the Mozilla Hacks blog in the month of March (reverse chronological order): Dan Callahan, Jan "Honza" Odvarko, Nils Ohlmeier, Byron Campen, PBrosset, YiFan Liao, Mark Wheeler, Guillaume Marty, Nikhil Marathe, Xidorn Quan, Diane Tate, Alon Zakai, Luke Wagner, Dave Camp & Jason Weathersby. Learn more about writing for the Hacks blog
- Thank you to all the Marketplace and AMO contributors who made an impact in March--it's a big list!
- Congratulations to Ranodeep Saha on becoming Firefox Student Ambassador of the Month March and the all-female Firefox Club @ CCOEW on becoming Firefox Club of the Month March (woot #Womoz)! See all their contributions here.
Monday, 06 April
Tuesday, 07 April
Wednesday, 08 April
Multi-process View Source
- Curious to see how mconley is going to make View Source work nicely with multi-process Firefox? So is he! Come see what happens when he hacks on Firefox LIVE! The Joy of Coding: Episode 9 streams LIVE at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT on Air Mozilla. Previous episodes with summaries are here.
Homebrew Website Club Meetup Be independent with your web browser and your web site.
- San Francisco (@TheCreamerySF), Portland (Location TBD), and Chicago (The Wormhole Coffee).
- 17:30-18:30 Writing Hour
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup & hack night
Create or update your personal web site — wherever you host it, shared, VPS, or at home; static, dynamic, WordPress, or other software.
Join a community with like-minded interests. Bring friends that want a personal site!
Thursday, 09 April
Friday, 10 April
Saturday, 11 April
- Space Apps Chile (Santiago de Chile)
- The International Space Apps Challenge is an international mass collaboration focused on space exploration that takes place over 48-hours in cities around the world. The event embraces collaborative problem solving with a goal of producing relevant open-source solutions (hackathon) to address global needs applicable to both life on Earth and life in space.
- More info: Reps event page
- Oficial webpage
- Hashtag #SpaceApps_CL
Sunday, 12 April
- April 14th
- Innovation Africa Digital Summit (Zimbabwe)
- More info: Reps Event page
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Mountain View (Chris More)
- Firefox Growth Team update (load slides)
Andrew Sliwinski, Portland
- Android design sprint (in-progress)
- UX Prototypes (in-progress)
- Navigation proposal v1 - http://invis.io/HZ2F7KDFA
- Navigation proposal v2 - http://marvl.in/ee2f0e
- Desktop / Tablet iteration - http://flukeout.com/examples/desk8/
- Color editor iteration - http://jsbin.com/yeheru/
- Page selector iteration v1 - http://flukeout.com/examples/tiles-nav-1/
- Page selector iteration v2 - http://gvn.github.io/protozoom/
Mozilla Learning Networks
- Lindsey Frost, Remote: Hive Chattanooga's gigabit program and participation at last month's US Ignite Conference. Read more about the Gigabit Community Fund in KC and CHA. Get involved with GigHacks May 1-3.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires