- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- A huge THANK YOU from the German-speaking community to Clarissa Sorenson for taking perfect care of streaming and recording our bi-weekly status meeting on Air Mozilla every time!
- Congratulations to Juan Pájaro Velásquez on being named our newest "Friend of Marketplace" for his consistently outstanding contributions as a member of the App Curation Board. For more details about Juan's work, check this.
- Huge thanks to Hanna DeLuna, for 3+ years of contributions and leadership for Mozilla Hispano localization projects. Be well!
Monday, 13 April
- Firefox OS Workshop Series in Manila
- This Firefox OS Workshop Series is a 3-week hands-on course to be held at MozSpaceMNL. At the end of the course, participants will have a better understanding of how to create webapps for Firefox OS using open web technologies.
- More Info on the Reps Events page
Tuesday, 14 April
Wednesday, 15 April
- Watch mconley try to solve the mystery of why View Source is still hitting the network in multi-process Firefox! It's like Scooby Doo, but with a debugger instead of a van! The Joy of Coding: Episode 10 streams LIVE at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT on Air Mozilla. Previous episodes with summaries are listed here.
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
Thursday, 16 April
Friday, 17 April
Saturday, 18 April
- Bulgaria Web Summit (Sophia)
- More info on the Reps page
Sunday, 19 April
- Dutch Community Meetup (Amsterdam)
- The dutch community meeting to talk about the community, learn from each other and meet new people in the mozcafee
- More info on the Reps page.
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Laura Thomson, remote from Maryland
- Mark is traveling
- Our MLS (geolocation) has hit a hockey stick in terms of data on wifi access points. If you don't have MozStumbler installed, consider helping us build our open location service! More info https://location.services.mozilla.com/
- May 1, 2014: 25M
- January 1: 50M
- March 1: 100M
- April 1: 150M (Not an April Fool's Day joke!)
- Please foxfood Reading List/Reader View (more from Stuart on how, in a minute)
Melissa Romaine, San Francisco. Introducing the new Mozilla Advocacy community platform on Discourse.
Mozilla Learning Networks
Non-verbal reminder: Maker Party 2015 scheduled for July 15 -July 31
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires