Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Roundtable
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 <meta>
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
- 4.1.1 Firefox
- 4.1.2 Platform
- 4.1.3 Cloud Services
- 4.1.4 Messaging
- 4.1.5 Mobile
- 4.1.6 IT
- 4.1.7 Release Engineering
- 4.1.8 QA
- 4.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 4.1.10 Security
- 4.1.11 Engagement
- 4.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
April Morone for adding her app to the marketplace store
Daniele Scasciafratte for stepping up and helping on the Contributor Social Media team - hes stepped up as the newest admin for the Mozilla Contributors group
Western Oregon University students for diving in to the project and working on bugs across the project during the last term.
Portland State University students for their Capstone project on Network Activity and Battery Drain in Mobile Web Apps and for sharing their findings on the Hacks blog. Thanks to Tim Huynh, Casey English, Nathan Kerr, Scott Anecito, Brianna Buckner, Ryan Niebur, Sean Mahan, Bin Gao and their Mozilla mentor, Dietrich Ayala.
- Check out a website/tool developed for academic dissertation work to help Mozilla developers better understand the codebase and communication structure. Help out by participating in a short 15 minute interview on IRC. Contact Patrick to setup an interview time (IRC: carlsonp, email: email@example.com). Cheers!
Monday, 27 April
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- EmpireJSCONF 2015 Held in NYC April 26/27th
- Soledad Penadés speaking on: Web components and experimental mobile UI audio+p2p wifi+whatnot (next level js)
Tuesday, 28 April
- The Well Tempered API 1pm PDT - brownbag in MTV Commons and Air Mozilla. Discover the links between API abstractions and centuries old music. (Probably the only coding talk you'll ever see with live music examples on the electric bassoon.)
Wednesday, 29 April
- SuMo Mobile and b2g meeting 9am pt in #sumo or the SuMo vidyo room or 5pm UK time
- Experience the rollercoaster of software development by watching a real engineer hack on Firefox! The Joy of Coding: Episode 12 streams LIVE at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 5 PM GMT on Air Mozilla. Perfect for your morning, afternoon, or late afternoon tea. Previous episodes with summaries available here, and mirrored to YouTube here.
Thursday, 30 April
Friday, 01 May
Saturday, 02 May
Sunday, 03 May
- There will be a contributors meeting on Tuesday moderator live for it please ask questions https://moderator.mozilla.org/e/may-contributor-meeting
- Interns start arriving in the San Francisco and Toronto offices!
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
Speaker Location: Dave Camp/Mountain View
- Take a look at the Aha for Pocket integration: https://mozilla.aha.io/published/809d6d2e5fd193e0a8e833560fdb4fe0?page=1
- Mihai Șucan
Speaker Location: Kevin Ghim | NYC
- Suggested Tiles
- Content Services will be landing Suggested Tiles in Fx39
- Links and Stuff
- Ed Lee's technical blog post: http://ed.agadak.net/2015/04/whys-and-hows-of-suggested-tiles
- dev.planning threads:
- Bugs filed for to Improve technical guarantees for Suggested Tiles launch: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1158230
- More blogs, wikis, product page updates and brownbags to come before Suggested Tiles launch
Andrew Sliwinski (Portland)
- Webmaker for Android
- Team pushing towards alpha release
- Developing content and localization for our launch markets
- Chicago Field Research
- User testing
- Ethnographic study
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we'll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires