- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (non-voice updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Saurabh Nair is MDN Contributor of the Month for May 2015! He helps out wherever needed on MDN, including tirelessly squashing spam. He writes "It fills me with pride every time I see one of the articles I wrote translated by someone I don’t know to some language I can’t read. Seriously, I feel like Shakespeare right about then."
- Congratulations to our newest Friend of Marketplace, Ram Dayal Vaishnav, Mozilla evangelist and community-builder who organized a successful Marketplace Day event in Hyderabad last month.
Monday, 08 June
Tuesday, 09 June
- Mozilla Day IFRS, Canoas, Brazil.
- A two-track, day long event on Mozilla related technology. Brazilian community will have a full day event talking about Firefox OS, webmaker, etc.
- Marketplace & AMO community meeting - 10am Pacific - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 10 June
NewCo Tech Festival at Mozilla Mountain View
- On Wednesday, June 10 Mozilla has been invited to host some activities as part of NewCo, a festival for innovation where people in specific regions sign up to visit innovative companies making positive social change. We hosted this in NY earlier this month and all local staff are invited to attend:
- 2pm in the MV Commons. Our VP Platform Engineering David Bryant will share on the Mozilla mission and its relevance for the technology community.
- 6pm - 8pm also in the MV Commons. The after-festival party will happen - come mix with hundreds of other professionals in tech right in our own office.
- In addition, NewCo has provided Mozilla with 20 complimentary Gold level passes which enable you to check out some of the other companies in the festival; these are first-come first-serve so if you are interested, sign up now:
- Go to sv.newco.co to see the full list of companies (and more info on NewCo).
- Use code Mozil100SV15 at checkout.
Thursday, 11 June
- Passwords and Login Problems - Presentation by UX Researcher Amelia Abreu on a recent study the UX Research team conducted over the last two months. 12PM PST. PDX Alameda Commons and Air Mozilla.
- Dev-Talks Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania.
- The community will run a booth in the "fun corner", also will demo Firefox OS devices.
- Talk about Firefox OS, by Valentin Gosu.
- More info in the Reps page, and in the event official page.
Friday, 12 June
Saturday, 13 June
- Mozilla Startup day, Bogotá, Colombia.
- This event is a mix between a Hackathon and Startups. We will share an space, experiences, videos and food building apps for FirefoxOS.
- Follow us with the hashtag: #MozStartupDay
Sunday, 14 June
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
- Winston Bowden - Remote - Presentation located here.
- Michaela Smiley - Remote
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
Introducing New Hires